This home defines move in ready! Well, it was move in ready until about the 2nd hour it was on the market. We were able to bring in an extremely high amount of showing and this house sold in the first 2 hours.
Thanks to everyone for sharing and helping another Blankenship Team customer find the home of their dreams in St. Louis.
This Webster Groves home has plenty of natural light, stunning hardwood floors, and charm around every corner. You’ll find three bedrooms and two full baths on the main level as well as a stunning, 420 sqft. master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, bay window, and cozy fireplace.
Our favorite part is the function barn door which adds to the amazing design. Unique to the area, the master also includes two large custom closets.
You’ll have open view into the spacious living room with seated bar area from the kitchen, and formal dining room perfect for dinner parties.
The finished lower-level is a great for entertaining and is equipped with new wet bar and a flex room ideal for an office/playroom.
There is no shortage of storage, the basement has a large cedar closet and shelves.
Exterior of the home has brand new siding, gutters, large deck, and a spacious yard. There is an over-sized one-car garage with double driveway.
1441 Pinetree Lane At A Glance
- Living Square Feet: 2,100
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Webster Groves School District: Edgar Road Elementary, Hixson Middle School, and Webster Groves High School
- Garage: 1 Car Oversized
- Yard: Level and Fenced
- Basement: Finished with Wet Bar
Amenities within 3 Miles or Less of 1441 Pinetree Lane
Not only is it important to know about the specs of the home you’re looking to buy, but also what’s around it. Knowing what surrounds you makes it much easier to turn a house into a home 🙂
- 1 mile from Memorial Park (Webster Swimming Pool, Ice Rink, and Softball Field)
- 1.4 miles to Blackburn Park (great park for picnics and walking path)
- 1.3 miles to Southwest Park / Historic Hawken House
- 2 miles or less to grocery stores (Walmart or Dierbergs)
- 2.1 miles from Grant’s Farm
- 2.1 miles to Old Orchard (great dining and shopping)
- 2.2 miles to Grant’s Trail
- 2.5 miles from The Boardwalk Cafe (one of the best places for breakfast in Webster Groves)
- 3 miles to Ted Drew’s Frozen Custard (One of the best Frozen Custard places in St. Louis)
This home is truly centrally located!